Constituent Services

My District Office can help with...

ASW DeCroce’s District Office offers information about state and community programs, and answers questions about pending and enacted legislation. Experienced staff members can help you navigate state agencies and provide assistance with issues ranging from professional licensing delays to public safety complaints.

Asw DeCroce - Constituent - Property Tax Relief

Property Tax Relief

New Jersey offers the Senior Freeze property tax relief program to eligible senior residents, and we help explain eligibility and mail you further information.

Click here to contact our office regarding the Senior Freeze program.

For more information on NJ Senior Freeze property tax relief program, click here.

Asw DeCroce - Constituent - Notary public

Becoming a Notary Public

The Notary Public serves as an impartial witness to the signing of documents, attests to the signature on the document, and may also administer oaths and affirmations. The State Treasurer appoints a notary public for a five-year period and may renew the appointment for five-year increments. Candidates, who must be New Jersey residents and are at least 18 years of age, are sworn into office by the clerk of the county in which the candidate resides.

For more information or to apply online, click here. You may also fill out a paper application and mail it to our office.

Asw Decroce - Constituent - Intern Application

Submit Your Resume to Apply for Internships

The NJ 26th District Office accepts resumes as applications for internships year round.

There are opportunities for interns in between college semesters, during the summer break, and even during off-semesters.

Submit, with cover letter, to our district office at:

Assemblywoman BettyLou DeCroce
Attn: George Dredden, Chief of Staff
90 East Halsey Rd
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Asw DeCroce - Constituent - Other Issues

Other Constituent Assistance

There are a variety of state agencies the NJ 26th District Office communicates with on behalf of our constituents.

We can help resolve individual problems or issues regarding unemployment, disability, food stamps, treasury, consumer affairs — just to name a few.

If you require assistance from our office in any of these areas, or any other — please fill out the contact form below – be sure to include your area of interest, and our staff will contact you as soon as possible.

Contact Us for Constituent Services

    District 26 Office is open, closed to visitors Learn More