NJ in Critical Need of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)March 23, 2020
Emergency Child Care Assistance for Essential WorkersApril 4, 2020
Morris County today opened its drive-thru COVID-19 testing site in partnership with Atlantic Health at Parking Lot 1 at the County College of Morris, Dover Chester Road, Randolph. PLEASE REVIEW THE RESTRICTIONS
- Testing is for Morris County residents only
- You MUST have an appointment. Register at: https://health.morriscountynj.gov/COVIDTesting
- You MUST have identification
- You MUST have a COVID-19 test prescription from your healthcare provider
- You MUST be in a vehicle, whether you or someone else is driving
- You MUST read and accept a consent form
- Testing is open 9:00AM-4:00PM
- No fee.
- Restrictions will be monitored by law enforcement
- If you have any questions, or are having issues with the registration system, call 973-829-8250 between 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Use this entrance: Google Maps directions